We are looking for a Technical Business Analyst with skills and experience around integrations and EMR/EHR related functionality. All projects are geared around our commercial off-the-shelf platform. As a business analyst at Intrahealth, you would be working on challenging international projects that involve innovative electronic healthcare solutions. This position requires high-skill participation in a variety of meaningful and rewarding assignments, including complex vendor integration activities, enterprise-level implementations in Canada and abroad, app evolution (desktop and mobile), webbased patient and provider portals, and SaaS solutions.
Intrahealth is a global software and associated services company supplying world class solutions to the Canadian, Australian, and New Zealand healthcare markets.
Gather requirements through a variety of methods, including but not limited to document analysis, interviews, and site visits
- Write functional and/or system specifications documents that translate user requirements into a document against which developers can work
- Develop use cases, including edge cases
- Create and execute test plans to support testing of new features and regression testing of products as part of the release process.
- Act as a knowledge resource and mentor across areas of expertise, including peer review of specifications
- Bachelor's degree, or a two-year post-secondary diploma, or certification with a computing element, or equivalent knowledge gained through combination of education and experience
- A minimum of 3 years as a technical business analyst
- Intimate knowledge of software development life cycle
- Strong communication skills with both technical people and business users, including the ability to establish rapport with clients and colleagues
- Work and communicate effectively across varied project team environments: on-site with customers, local office, and global remote
- Work experience in some of the following areas:
- i. Business/technical requirements analysis
- ii. Business process modeling/mapping, methodology, methodology development, and data modeling
- iii. Overseeing design, development, and implementation of software
- iv. Collecting and analyzing data using a variety of data management tools
- v. Systems integration projects
- vi. Structured approaches such as the rational methodology, UML, SCRUM, or AGILE
- Experience working on projects related to some of the following areas:
- i. HL7
- ii. Web Services
- iii. Integrations (such as Client/Provider Registries, Provincial Billing, HIS systems, enrolment services, etc.)
- iv. Data Conversions/Migrations
- v. Communication brokers (ex: Biztalk)
- vi. HTML5
- vii. Mobile Technologies
- viii. HTTPS
- Canadian citizenship or permanent residency
- Some travel may be required of the role.