Intrahealth Annual User Conference
Monday, 19 August 2019 at 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (join us for drinks and canapes afterwards)
The pace of change and the on-going demand for efficiency in the healthcare sector means it’s vital for us all to continually innovate and educate ourselves in order to stay ahead. With this is mind, Intrahealth invites you to our Conference which will be held in Sydney on 19th August 2019 at the Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach located at The Grand Parade, Brighton-Le-Sands NSW, Australia..
Overview of Conference
- Learn, collaborate, and share
- See how Intrahealth software can enhance your business work flows and learn about new functions and features
- Attend a training session to update your knowledge
- Listen to our guest speakers from diverse, challenging, and interesting environments
- Collaborate with like-minded individuals on how they have used Intrahealth software to resolve issues
- Gain healthcare industry insights from various engaging speakers including Dr. Joy Rowland, Dr. Craig Barnett, Dr. Lance O'Sullivan, and Dr. Rene Dostal
Who should attend?
Healthcare providers, healthcare administrators, IT system managers, and integration partners
Dr. Joy Rowland is the Associate Director of Medical Services for Justice Health in Western Australia with a special interest in electronic medical records, data quality, extraction, and interpretation for application in clinical governance, clinical audits, analysis of health systems, and planning for health service delivery.
Dr. Craig Barnett is a Director and GP Clinician at Healthy One Medical and is an experienced general practitioner with a demonstrated history of working in the medical practice industry. Skilled in workplace health, Healthcare Information Technology (HIT), Healthcare Management, Healthcare, and Medical Education.
Dr. Lance O'Sullivan is an accomplished author, national and international speaker, role model, and disruptive leader and innovator. From a young boy labeled by society as a trouble maker, Lance developed into a passionate advocate for Māori health. He is a pioneer for equal health care in his community and a champion for creating a fairer New Zealand.
Dr. Rene Dostal is the Managing Director of Illawarra Family Medical Centre in Wollongong since 2009 and has worked in General Practice since 1995. He is experienced with instituting GP and nurse-led chronic care programs and played a critical role in the practice's recent Health Care Homes Pilot Trial -- which was funded through PHN Coordinare.
Early Bird Offer
- Full day pass $290.00 until 16 June 2019
- Standard registration full day pass $379.00 on sale 17 June 2019
Improving Patient Engagement and Communication
Browsers and Portals
Customer Case Studies
Using the Profile Framework to Support Interoperability
Care Plan Templates
Document and Typing Templates
Using Privacy Features to Protect Data
SMS, Notifications, and Communications
Financials: reports, tips, and troubleshoot
Profile for Mac
Admin, Clinical, and Peripherals