How does Intrahealth collect your information?
Intrahealth collects information from you in three ways: (1) directly from you, (2) from Intrahealth web server logs, and (3) cookies.
- Information That You Give Us: we obtain information about you when you use the Intrahealth Website, when you contact us about products and services, when send us a message, or when you choose (opt-in) to subscribe to our blog, newsletter, or event notification emails. In these cases, you decide what and how much information you want to share.
- Intrahealth Web Server Logs: an IP address is a number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet. IP addresses allow computers and servers to recognize and communicate with each other. Intrahealth collects IP addresses in order to conduct system administration and site analysis, to improve functionality and usage of the Intrahealth Website.
What information is Intrahealth collecting?
The information we collect might include:
- First and last name
- Physical address
- Email address
- IP address
- Browser type and version
- Data about the equipment used to visit the Intrahealth Website
- Patterns of searching and browsing on the Intrahealth Website
How does Intrahealth use your information?
We may use your information:
- to improve the functionality and usage of the Intrahealth Website
- to facilitate Intrahealth’s own marketing, promotional, and informational purposes
- to track the popularity of features on the Intrahealth Website and to guide the development of new ones
- to identify the types of devices our visitors use so that we can improve and optimize our systems
Will Intrahealth share your information?
We will never sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others.
In addition, we may share Intrahealth Website usage information with these service providers, who are responsible for hosting the data, to identify trends and determine market focus. Information obtained through these processes may be combined with Personally Identifiable Information (such as name, address and phone number) in order to analyze our marketing efforts. We will only share Personally Identifiable Information with third party vendors, consultants, agents, partners, and other service providers with whom we contract to help us provide or improve Intrahealth services.
Choice / Opt-In
Automated communication is restricted to only information you have requested, such as reminders for an upcoming event or webinar, or delivery of a white paper or case study. Should you desire more regular communication from Intrahealth, you can elect to subscribe to our blog, newsletter, or event notification emails. All of these features also include an opt-out function, so you can unsubscribe at any time.
How does Intrahealth protect your information?
The security of your information and data while using the Intrahealth Website is very important to us. We implement appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on the Intrahealth Website.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Intrahealth website and its users is encrypted and protected through an SSL secured communication channel. Intrahealth keeps up to date with the latest encryption protocols, and does not support outdated and vulnerable protocols.
The Intrahealth Website may contain links to third-party websites. These websites are governed by their own respective privacy policies. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of third-party websites to understand their data and information collection, as well as use practices.